WITH 1,062 REVIEWS
to view local phone numbers
Learn How Precision Garage Door Is Protecting Customers & Employees From Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Precision Garage Door has implemented safe Coronavirus
(COVID-19) protection practices effective immediately.
All technicians are required to frequently wash their hands and use sanitizers. In order to limit the potential spread of virus, we have asked all technicians to refrain from shaking hands with our customers and to maintain a respectful distance.
Most importantly, we've asked all our employees to stay home if they are showing any cold or flu symptoms. Our goal is to successfully fix your garage door, and if we work safely together, we can accomplish this.
Precision Door Service is ready and prepared, taking the necessary measures:
- All employees are equipped with:
- Disinfectant to clean common surfaces safely and effectively.
- Gloves to reduce the spread of any germs.
- Video and phone conferencing onsite:
- We have the ability to video conference by request via your Apple or Google device to make communication easy, while preventing face-to-face contact. If you don't have video conferencing abilities, no problem, we can always have a phone conference.
- Social distancing is a safe practice for everyone. Communication in person should be no closer than 6 feet.
- We love our customers but the less time we are in the same room, the safer we all are.
- Instant inspections onsite to your email:
- With today's technology, we can provide inspections instantly through online communications, including a breakdown of services with pictures, videos, and descriptions (sample inspection). You can view these inspections online via email remotely, never coming into contact with technicians.
- Instant same-day recommendation onsite to your email:
- After reviewing your inspection, we will provide you a recommendation of what needs to be done to get your garage functioning the very same day.
- Online and phone payment portal:
- The passing of cash, checks, and credit card transactions opens the threat of passing germs back and forth. The solution is to pay for services online in the safety of your own home, utilizing our online payment portal: https://precision.myservicetitan.com/ or over the phone.
If you have any questions or would like to further discuss, please do not hesitate to contact us.
LicenseCT Home Improvement Contractor License: